Claim for disrepair

 01792 209233
 Visit Website

Renting a poorly maintained
council or housing association
you have a legal right to live in a safe and repair-free home
our housing disrepair experts can help you claim up to
10,000 in compensation and ensure
the repairs are carried out

please note: we’re not able to help you if you are a tenant
renting from a private landlord

Products / Services

Claim for disrepair

Contact Details

Tel01792 209233
AddressBattersea House
Gower Road, Upper Killay
Postcode SA2 7DZ
CountryUnited Kingdom